Req ID :
Job Code/Title :
E1754:Prj Mgt & Plng Opns Rep Stf
Job Description :
Lockheed Martin Skunk Works
Advanced Development Program
Selected applicant will staff a logistics operations center and will provide support for multiple programs operating at remote locations. Applicant will perform database management duties to include using Oracle databases. The normal activities of this center will include but are not limited to; provisioning, database management, item management, order processing and closure, ensures timely delivery of spares, kits and field spares returned for repair or modification. Will work with field engineers, logistics procurement personnel and subcontractors with the objective of developing innovative pathways to ensure logistics and maintenance automated database system is operational to include full database management functions. Areas responsible include directly interacting with customers on ensuring multiple data sources are synchronized to meet customer expectations. Provide hands on training to maintenance and logistics personnel on data management.
• Must be a US Citizen. Position is located at a facility that requires special access. Selected Applicant must have a current Top Secret with Background investigation within last five years and the ability to obtain a Top Secret SCI/SAP clearance.
- Experience with computer skills using Microsoft Office (with emphasis on MS Access or similar tools) and miscellaneous mainframe applications such as SQL,etc
- Experience with and proficient in Oracle
- Experience with and having a Logistics Background
Knowledge and understanding of procedures pertaining to aircraft maintenance, logistics and modification processes is desired.
- Extensive experience in developing forecasts related to equipment failure trends.
- Database management
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Palmdale California
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :