Req ID :
Job Code/Title :
E1455:Aeronautical Engineer Sr Stf
Job Description :
Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs
Lockheed Martin Skunk Works is looking for a Propulsion Engineer to continue our 74 year tradition of developing advanced systems. This position will support an ADP (Advanced Development Programs) effort as a propulsion lead engineer. Specific experience with high-speed propulsion-related integration and testing is desired. The candidate must be comfortable planning technical tasks, including associated cost and schedule estimates. Good leadership skills, good communication skills and strong interpersonal and presentation skills are highly desirable.
No security clearance is required to start. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelor (or above) degree in an engineering or scientific discipline
- Experience with aircraft propulsion system design or integration
- Experience leading a team
- Propulsion inlet design experience
- Engine company coordination experience
- High speed aircraft design experience
- Propulsion system testing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working advanced development programs
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and senior management
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Palmdale California
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :