Req ID :
Job Code/Title :
E1485:Research Scientist Sr Stf
Job Description :
Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Program
The candidate will support and lead efforts in Radio Frequency (RF) Low Observable (LO) technologies, predictive analysis, signature optimization, prototyping, code development, RCS measurements, and flight test research activities. The candidate must have experience using Computational Electromagnetic Modeling (CEM) tools such as MM3D, SENTRi, XPatch or others to predict and optimize the scattering of complex targets. Familiarity with at least one or more programming languages such as FORTAN, C, C++, PYTHON, or Matlab also required. The candidate should have experience managing advanced programs or technical teams. Tasking will require coordination with other vehicle disciplines and as a result, clear communication skills are an absolute necessity. The candidate should have good presentation skills and be able to discuss technical project details appropriately with management and customer representatives.
Must be a US Citizen as this position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must have a secret clearance to start and be able obtain a Top Secret SAP/SAR clearance.
• Bachelor's or above degree in the fields of engineering or physics
• Experience with Computational Electromagnetic Modeling (CEM) tools such as MM3D, SENTRi, or X-Patch
• Program Management experience or technical team leadership experience
• Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Masters degree or higher in the fields of engineering or physics
• Proven success at writing white papers and proposals
• Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams
• Experience with one or more programming language such as FORTRAN, C, C++, PYTHON, or Matlab.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Palmdale California
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :